A moment’s reflection amid a chaotic journey, a patiently-waited-for shot that becomes magical, or something grabbed off-the-cuff and on the go. Enter your best travel shot in our monthly competition. We’ll choose and publish the best, and the winning image will receive a £200 voucher that can be used against an i-escape stay at one of 1,500 boutique properties worldwide.
The winner will be entered for the overall annual prize, a nine-night trip to West Greenland for one person with Wild Photography Holidays, worth £3,950.
Regular contributors should note that they should now upload their photo using the form below, not Guardian Witness.
There are no monthly themes, just send us your best image.
Please read this before you post your image:
• You must be a UK resident to enter.
• You must upload the highest possible resolution of your shot via this page and no longer through GuardianWitness.
• We’ll only consider one photograph from each person, so don’t submit more than one.
• We can’t consider photos that have been published elsewhere (either online or in print), apart from those on your personal social media pages and non-commercial personal websites.
• You’ll also need to provide a caption of up to 50 words on where it was taken, what’s happening in the shot, what inspired you to take it, any technical details if pertinent. You must also supply your full name with the caption.
Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions before you enter.
• Click here to see previous winners.
The closing date for entries is 11pm on 25 July 2018.