HP, Inc. today introduced its next generation Pavilion portfolio, infusing premium features and expressive designs into its convertible, notebook and desktop PCs. The latest Pavilion lineup includes refined materials and finishes, thin bezels, and stepped-up performance options that enhance the customer experience. It will debut this weekend at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, where festival-goers will use the power of Pavilion to create unique experiences at the intersection of art and music.
“Pavilion excels at delivering amazing customer experiences at exceptional value. Our new lineup, featuring the sleekest, thinnest and most powerful Pavilion devices ever designed, raises the bar and inspires new ways to create, connect and share,” said Kevin Frost vice president and general manager of consumer personal systems, HP Inc. “Coachella is synonymous with creative expression and amazing experiences, making it the perfect venue to launch our new Pavilion line and enhance the event though technology.”
HP also introduced a new Pavilion Gaming portfolio bringing powerful PC gaming experiences to the masses. Read more here.
HP Pavilion x360s
New HP Pavilion x360 14 and 15 convertibles are infused with premium features and design elements empowering users to tackle any task, be it doing homework, creating content, or enjoying media from anywhere.
Specific features include:
- Modern design: Thin and light, the new line-up comes in sophisticated colors including Natural Silver, Pale Gold, and Sapphire Blue and features a beautiful vertical brushed pattern on the keyboard deck with a geometric faceted design on the audio grill. Select models include an anodized aluminum finish offering an even more premium look and feel.
- Power to create, connect and be entertained: Powerful with incredible performance, the HP Pavilion x360s offer 8th Gen Intel Core i5 and i7 dual and quad processors with discrete graphics options for playing with photos and video, sharing and connecting with family and friends, or simply for binge watching Netflix. Select 14-inch models have a NVIDIA MX130 Graphics option and on select 15-inch models there is an AMD Radeon 530 Graphics option.
- Versatility for creativity: Four modes with a beautiful chrome plated hinge allows the PC to adapt to the right position to work, write, watch, and play. Simultaneous pen and touch functionality allows users to interact with the PC in fun and creative ways by turning the PC into a canvas for drawing or a notepad for writing. An optional world facing camera on select models is strategically placed in the center of the speaker grill above the keyboard to bring users a new view of the world around them with the ability to see 3D objects mixed into real world surroundings.
- Premium features: Taking a cue from HP’s ENVY premium line-up, the Pavilion x360s now feature a narrow bezel design which allows a 14 and 15-inch diagonal HD or FHD IPS display to fit in 13-inch and 14-inch chassis, respectively, for not only optimized viewing experience but a smaller footprint year over year. Users can also take advantage of Windows Hello with a fingerprint reader on select models for a safe, secure, and quick logon experience.
HP Pavilion Notebooks
HP’s new line-up of Pavilion 14 and 15-inch notebooks are feature-rich in stylish, ultra-portable designs that offer power and quality to inspire the sharing of ideas and passions.
Specific features include:
- Vibrant design: The new Pavilion line-up features a rainbow of rich, new colors including Mineral Silver, Pale Gold, Sapphire Blue, Velvet Burgundy, Tranquil Pink, and Ceramic White. The keyboard deck and cover are made from metal, a diamond cut trim on the touchpad, and geometric speaker grill pattern for a premium look and feel.
- Sprinkles of Premium: This year’s generation of Pavilion Notebooks are the thinnest yet by decreasing the thickness by 2 mm. The new notebooks offer options for HD and FHD IPS displays with micro-edge bezels to optimize entertainment and content creation experiences. The notebooks feature a lift hinge, inherited from our ENVY premium line, to support a more comfortable typing experience and improve airflow to keep the device running cool.
- Power to accomplish more: With up to 11.75 hours of battery life depending on the model, 8th Gen Intel Core processors or the latest AMD Ryzen Mobile Processor with Radeon Vega Graphics on select models enable users to power through their favorite Netflix series, edit photos, and connect with those that matter most from anywhere. To store photos, videos, and more, the Pavilion Notebooks offer up to 512 GB of SSD or up to 2 TB HDDs on the 15-inch device. For the best of both worlds, dual storage options are available providing plenty of hard drive capacity for content libraries with the added speed and responsiveness of an SSD. In addition, for customers who want responsiveness and storage capacity without managing multiple drives, Intel Optane memory for storage acceleration is offered on select models.
- Acoustic Experience: Dual speakers custom tuned by B&O Play with HP Audio Boost allow users to experience rich, authentic audio whether for music, movies, or chatting with friend and family.
- Security options: Fingerprint reader option on the 14-inch Pavilion model facilitates safe, secure, and quick logon with Windows Hello
HP Pavilion Desktops
The 2018 HP Pavilion Desktop portfolio offers big performance, the liberty to store vast content, and a sleek, space saving design.
Specific features include:
- Reinvented desktop design: To free clutter and space in the home office, the new Pavilion Desktops have a 10 percent depth reduction compared to the previous generation without compromising system performance or configurability. The desktops’ front panels feature a new angular cut bezel in brushed Natural Silver or a geometric faceted pattern on the bezel with vertical brushing in Ash Silver or Natural Silver1 blend into modern home aesthetics.
- Power to customize for entertainment, productivity, and connecting: From managing home finances to creating a photo or watching a favorite home video, the desktops offer options up to 8th Gen Intel Core i+ processors or the new 2nd generation AMD Ryzen processors and discrete graphic options up to NVIDIA GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580 cards. To store treasured content, users have plenty of drive options with up to 512 GB SSDs, up to 3 TB HDDs, optional dual storage, and optional Intel Optane memory for added speed and responsiveness to launch programs and access files.
- Great audio with ample ports: To enjoy music and movies, Surround Sound 5.1 gives users a great audio experience and HP Audio Stream from streaming music from the phone to your PC speakers. Essential ports are located on the front for convenience in plugging in accessories with all the expected ports on the back for connecting system components.
HP Inspires Creativity and Empowers Social Impact at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival
For the second year in a row, HP is Coachella’s official technology sponsor and will take festival-goers into a Digital Eden that represents the intersection points between technology, creativity, and sustainability powered by its latest portfolio of products. Festival-goers will be able to escape the heat and immerse themselves in The Antarctic, a 360-degree audio visual sensory experience housed inside a large-scale projection Dome powered by HP workstations. The 11,000-square foot audio-visual adventure is programmed exclusively for Coachella’s art and music enthusiast.
Guests will be empowered to make an impact on the world around them using HP technology that will spark their imagination and express the digital artist in themselves at the HP LOUNGE. HP is allowing everyone at the festival to create, reinvent and share their work with their peers for a truly unforgettable weekend. HP LOUNGE experiences include:
- Hydration Art: Create a custom water bottle on HP Pavilion x360 convertible laptops announced at Coachella, for Coachella. The Pavilion x360s will be using Inking technology and HP graphics printers so you can walk away with your own custom designed Klean Kateen and help reduce the world’s plastic waste problem. HP will also be collecting plastic bottles at the festival by partnering with Global Inheritance to keep plastic out of landfills and create a sustainable impact together.
- Light Art: For the ultimate socially sharable image at the festival, guests will have a chance to enter a photo experience where they can customize and draw their text or image before receiving a final GIF at an interactive bar with new Pavilion laptops announced at Coachella.
- Bloom Art: Guests entering the Digital Eden of the HP Lounge will experience an amazing array of florals and vines sprawled overhead throughout the ceiling. Using HP’s Digital Inking stylus technology, guest can control the digital flowers blooming and color combinations within this kinetic sculpture and see their creations come to life powered by the new HP ZBook x2.
Pricing and Availability
- HP Pavilion x360 14-inch starting price is $499 and planned to be available via HP.com May 9, 2018 and BestBuy on June 10, 2018.
- HP Pavilion x360 15-inch starting price is $579 and planned to be available via HP.com and other retailers on May 9, 2018.
- HP Pavilion Notebook 14-inch starting price is $369 and planned to be available via retailers on June 3, 2018.
- HP Pavilion Notebook 15-inch starting price is $629 and planned to be available via HP.com and other retailers on May 30, 2018.
- HP Pavilion Desktop starting price is $329.99 and planned to be available via HP.com and other retailers on April 27, 2018.